Here’s Some Good News…
I personally transitioned from burned out and broke teacher to instructional designer WITHOUT a related degree. I have paved the way to instructional designer for myself and others. I facilitate workshops for teams of instructional designers helping them develop their skills.
I can help you accelerate your development too!
HOW CAN I HELP YOU FAST TRACK THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SKILLS?
To help my team of instructional designers quickly get up to speed and develop their skills, I created step-by-step guides and processes to break down the work into simple and repeatable steps to guide them and help them achieve success.
The results were AMAZING! They became great instructional designers and training developers just as I suspected they would.
I have used these same processes, guides, and templates to train teams of instructional designers ranging from fortune 500 companies to small independently owned companies.
In my step-by-step program, you will learn the instructional design lingo, the foundations of instructional design, practical application of instructional design, how to lead a project, and how to manage your project.
My program will take you beyond theory to explore real-world application of the principles of instructional design and adult learning theory.
If I could take my 20 years of education and training and development experience and package it up into a practical, accelerated introduction to instructional design and make it available to you, would you be interested?
What if I could provide you will the tools to get you started?
What if you could learn from someone who has already achieved what you are trying to achieve?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES!” I THIS COURSE FOR YOU!
The Instructional Design Lab for Beginners is ideal for those who are just starting their journey in instructional design. In my course for new and aspiring instructional designers, I have added all the essential tools, knowledge, skills, and practical application that you need to get started in instructional design.
What You’ll Get In The Instructional Design Lab
- My secrets, tactics, strategies, tools are all included
- A customized deep dive into the nuts and bolts of instructional design
- My simple, but effective approach to understanding stakeholder course requirements, objectives, and desired results
- Best practices in creating engaging, learner-focused courses
- How to excite participants about learning and your boss with results that matter
- My top three BIG strategies for writing killer course content
- An outlined, step-by-step process that you can take and apply immediately to your course development
- ~ 20 videos that can be watched over and over when you need a refresher
- Tips on how to create video courses with little to no investment
- Tay Tay tips based on real-world experiences
- The 5 training metrics to capture and measure
- How to create interest in a course before it launches or participants show up
- How to maximize learner retention with specific strategies and techniques
- Validation that you are an expert in your field
- Certificate of Completion
- BONUS! Course Starter Template!
- BONUS! The 50+ Page Ultimate Course Development Guide includes cheat sheets, templates, and checklists that can be used for both small and large scale course development